- To sensitize people on their Rights, entitlement and responsibilities with regard to public expenditure.
- To gather, share and analyze information on practices that lead to bad governance in public sector so as to map out strategies for action to fight corruption.
- To serve as a forum for anticorruption activists in the region in which they obtain mutual support and protection while undertaking their legitimate tasks and duties in lobbying Governance and advocating for action aimed at fighting corruption
- To lobby for information and implementation of policies that aim at combating corruption at all levels.
- To conduct Research on the impact of corruption and public programmes on the livelihood of the people of the Sub-region.
- To build the institutional capacity of the coalition.